WIP Leadership Forum @ the Expo
Monday, April 6, 2020 - 9:00 am - 11:45 am
Sponsored by: &
Leaders define excellences, shift cultures and develop the next generation of leaders. The Leadership Forum 2020 is a must attend with Margaret N. Morford, back by popular demand, returning for her second forum with even more invigorating topics! Margaret will be presenting two intensive sessions focused on your effectiveness as a leader that will drive directly to increase your bottom line!
What You Can Expect
The 3-hour Leadership Forum is open to aspiring men and women, both new and tenured leaders who are looking to refine and expand their leadership skill set.
The intensive Leadership Forum focuses on:
- Your ability to lead people
- Drive productivity
- Retain talent
- Cultivate an environment focused on employee growth
- Differentiating leadership skills and characteristics
- Identify the 8 behaviors leaders need to become more effective
- How to effectively handle difficult situations
- How to increase bottom-line results
Who is Right for the Forum
You are! The Leadership Forum gathers industry professionals from employees of family-owned, regional and multi-state firms, including business owners, entrepreneurs, corporate officers, staff members and managers at all levels within company operations.
Who is the Facilitator
Margaret N. Morford: Margaret is the CEO for The HR Edge, Inc., an international management consulting and training company. She has a BS degree from the University of Alabama and a JD degree from the Vanderbilt University School of Law. She has written and contributed to The Sunday New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and New York Times, among others. She is the author of “Management Courage – Having the Heart of a Lion” and “The Hidden Language of Business – Workplace Politics, Power & Influence.” She has served on the Board of Directors for various corporations and charities.
Package Details & Pricing
WIP Leadership Forum at the Expo | Package includes two integrated, high-quality presentations:
- Session 1: Why Should Someone be Led by You – Eight Hard-Hitting Questions to Ask Yourself about Your Ability to Lead People
- Session 2: Leadership Lessons from my Dysfunctional Career and Upbringing
- Unlimited beverages provided throughout this morning session
Total Cost: $175 per person (You must be registered to attend or exhibt at Expo; the Leadership Summit is an additional session.)
REGISTER for EXPO & WIP Leadership Forum
Email: WIP@npga.org - The Forum is organized and presented by the NPGA Women in Propane Council
Bonus WIP Opportunities
Roundtable Session | Leadership Roles to Climb and Learn
Tuesday, April 7 | 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, April 7 | 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm