30 Under 30 Program
The 30 Under 30 program was implemented under Young Gassers in conjunction with NPGA and CPA in 2020. This is an industry program that focuses on recognizing 30 individuals under the age of 30 that have shown great potential within the Propane Industry. The 30 individuals that are chosen for the program receive perks such as free registration to certain industry events, individual membership to NPGA and Young Gassers for their year in the program.
Nominations for the program will typically open in December or January and close 6-8 weeks prior to the NPGA Expo (when it is held in April). Requirements for the program are:
- Must be between 18 and 29 years old when the nominations open
- Must work for a company involved in the propane industry
- Must be nominated by someone within the industry (self-nominations are not permitted)
For more information, visit the Young Gassers webpage.
Class of 2022
- Alexandra (Lexi) Abbot, Tank Utility/Generac Power Systems
- Sydney Brown, Tankfarm LLC
- Kassi Einerson, Rural Computer Consultants
- Max Ferrington, ThompsonGas
- Jerod Herzog, Rural Computer Consultants
- Roberto Kalifa, Metsa Tanks
- Benjamin Kaul, Palmer Gas & Oil
- Sarah Kelley, Eastern Propane & Oil
- Doug Larson, Eastern Propane & Oil
- Colin Leuthold, CHS Inc.
- John McCall III, Wilcox Energy
- Josh McKay, Gas Equipment
- Tyler Merth, Apsco
- Sierra Nori, Westmor Industries
- Lauren Reed, ThompsonGas
- Brian Serneri, Ferrellgas
- Peter Swanger, TransTech Energy
- Zach Trim, Herring Gas
- Andrew Vogl, Ray Murray, Inc.
- Rachel Wendt, Wendt's Propane and Oil
- Jase Wilts, Westmor Industries
- Adam Zoellner, Ferrellgas